Connect with us

Breaking News

6

Another ‘Bachelorette’ Bombshell: Contestant Lincoln Adim Convicted Of Indecent Assault and Battery

Courtesy/ABC

Becca’s season of The Bachelorette has certainly gotten off to a murky start; thanks to some of the male contestants in the running who want that final rose from her.

News today came to light on contestant Lincoln Adim, the Boston-based account sales executive with the rock solid body and attitude to boot, that rubbed some of the other guys the wrong way in the first episode of the season.

Reality Steve who broke the story revealed Wednesday, that Adim had been convicted of indecent assault and battery last month and has to register as a sex offender.

E Online received a statement on the situation from the Suffolk Country District Attorney’s office in Massachusetts where it confirmed that in May, and a week before the new season premiered, that Adim was found guilty of groping and assaulting a woman on a harbor cruise ship in 2016.

In their statement, it related that Adim was sentenced to one year in a house of correction, with that term suspended for a two-year probationary period.  In addition, he was ordered to stay away from the victim and had to attend three AA meetings per week.

To make matters worse … by law he has to register as a sex offender.  The report goes on to say that if Lincoln complies with the judge’s orders, he will not have to serve out his term, but if he fails to comply with those orders or re-offends, he could be ordered to serve out the year in jail.

ABC has not commented on the legal situation, nor has Becca Kufrin.

Reality Steve revealed that he was told on Monday that Adim was in court.  He said that ‘Bachelor’ season 15 contestant, Ashley Spivey obtained the district attorney’s office’s statement for him. Spivey tweeted it as well.

Season 14 of The Bachelorette began filming in March and wrapped in mid-May.  As viewers have seen, going into the rose ceremony on the upcoming, June 18th episode, Adim is one of 17 men remaining.

News of Adim’s conviction comes on the heels of first impression rose winner, Garrett Yrigoyen, who made the news for “liking” offensive posts on Instagram targeting the trans community, and mocking a Parkland shooting survivor, among others.

What do you think now about the caliber of men on this season’s ‘Bachelorette’? Comment below.

Leave a comment | 6 Comments
Advertisement

6 Comments

  1. GramS

    June 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm

    Not impressed with a good number of the men for a variety of reasons. I would love to bring down the ego of Mr male model Jordan. He is way too in love with himself to leave room for anyone else. Lincoln had an air about him that felt like trouble and it seems to have panned out to be so. I like the current football player, the guy she had the one on one with Monday night and I like Colton I think his name is….former football player. This is most definitely not my favourite season. I’m not overly impressed with Becca.

  2. su000

    June 13, 2018 at 7:11 pm

    Those women, ucky..

    Whoring” Your Integrity and Losing Self-Respect
    Pitting one guy against the other is nasty.
    And any man that would want a woman that played him against other men I have no respect for him.
    How can the man feel the winner when the woman he ‘won’ has also felt love for the others and had to decide which one she wanted.
    She is whoring herself out and that was 1st said by guys around here.

    • Jimh

      June 13, 2018 at 9:13 pm

      Its a really dumb show…and much is staged!!!

  3. jaybird369

    June 13, 2018 at 8:33 pm

    A few things…

    1. The Bachelorette REALLY MESSED UP with the choice for the ‘bachelorette’ for this season. Becca…whose voice alone is BEYOND ANNOYING!!!!!
    2. Over half of the guys for this season are nothing but BLUSTERING FOOLS!!!!! To me, they look like they’re there just for CAMERA TIME!!!!! Idiots.
    3. More and more, the fellas’ wardrobes…BEYOND WHACK!!!!! Beyond yuck.

    Later.

  4. Momo

    June 15, 2018 at 4:32 am

    Good grief! Don’t they vet these people???!!!

  5. Timmm

    June 22, 2018 at 7:33 am

    Not surprised at all!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Breaking News

Kristian Alfonso Departs Days of our Lives After 37 Years

In a bombshell announcement, Days of our Lives enduring and ever-popular star, Kristian Alfonso (Hope Williams) has decided to make her exit from the NBC daytime drama series after more than 37 years in her role.

Kristian made her debut as a teenaged Hope Williams in 1983 and quickly rose to popularity and became soap-famous; along with her on-screen romance to Bo Brady then played by Peter Reckell. Together as one of soaps most all-time popular duos and separately, Alfonso has remained one of soap opera’s most notable performers.   There were only two times throughout her time in Salem, that Kristian took breaks from the show; during one of them she starred on CBS’s Falcon Crest.

According to Deadline who broke the news; in a statement to the outlet, Alfonso shared, “I feel blessed and honored to have been invited into people’s homes for over three decades. However, it is now time for me to write my next chapter.”

And it appears its already a wrap for Alfonso, who will not be returning to the series when the show is planned to return to production in the fall and come early September.

Kristian added:  “I will not be returning to Days when it resumes production in September.  I’ve already filmed my last episode several months ago.”

In a heartfelt post on her Instagram account, the actress gave special thanks to the late Betty Corday (mother of DAYS EP Ken Corday), and of course, her millions of fans who loved her as Hope throughout her time on the soap.  You can read it in full below.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

#❤️ #😘

A post shared by Kristian Alfonso (@kristianalfonso) on

So, what do you think about Kristian Alfonso’s exit from Days of our Lives?  Are you heartbroken to see her go? Share your thoughts via the comment section below.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

REPORT: Days of our Lives Targets September Production Restart

Looks like Salem and Days of our Lives will be back in full-swing come September, if the target date holds true as revealed today by Deadline.

According to their sources, Corday Productions, who produces the long-running NBC daytime drama, sent out an email to cast members on Thursday notifying them of their intent to resume production come September 1st.

However for this article; reps for NBC, Corday and Sony Pictures TV declined to comment.

Days of our Lives has had enough shows banked through early October of this year, so was not pressed to get back into production amidst the coronavirus pandemic as much as CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful (which went back into production a week and half ago), and The Young and the Restless and General Hospital who are targeting a mid-July restart.

All three of the shows, except for DAYS ran out of original episodes to air, back at the end of April of this year.

So, excited to hear that their may be plans ahead come fall for DAYS to come to back and tape new episodes? Comment below.

 

Continue Reading

Breaking News

B&B’s Supervising Producer, Casey Kasprzyk Shares: “Just Finished Viewing Our First Produced Episode Since Starting Production Back Up!”

In a tweet late on Thursday, the supervising producer of The Bold and the Beautiful, Casey Kasprzyk, shared his enthusiasm at completing the first major hurdle for the soap going back into production during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Showing a viewing copy on disc of the first new episode produced for B&B in months, Casey said: “Just finished viewing our first produced episode since starting production back up! So proud of Team Bold & Beautiful. Great shows airing soon”

The disc had airshow number #8321 on it, and a question mark as to when it will make it to air.

The fact that The Bold and the Beautiful is the first daytime drama to get one new episode completed is a step forward amidst the spike in COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County and the state of California.

Now soap fans will have to wait and see if General Hospital and The Young and the Restless begin their productions in the middle of July; as last projected by both series, or if there will be further delays due to the ongoing crisis for the safety of everyone involved at the shows.

So, excited to learn Casey’s news that there is a new episode of B&B on the horizon for viewers to see? Comment below.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Video du Jour

B&B’s Heather Tom talks with Michael Fairman immediately following her record-tying win in the Lead Actress category during the 47th annual Daytime Emmy Awards.  Heather and Erika now hold the most wins for an actress with 6! Leave A Comment

The Michael Channel

Recent Comments

Advertisement

Power Performance

Steve Burton as Jason & Maurice Benard as Sonny

General Hospital

Airdate: 5-19/20-2020

Advertisement

Popular