Connect with us

News

NEWS: Jess Walton to stay at "Y&R"!

jess_walton.jpgThis just in Soap Opera Weekly is reporting this morning that Jess Walton has resigned with The Young and the Restless thus ending three days of speculation that last friday had a reported item that teased a temporary replacement for Jess, (since she had been under the weather) and  then following today breaking news around the soap world had that Jess was asked to take a pay cut and reportedly walked off the set.

Thank God this issue seems to have been resolved, and we can get on with the next beats in the Katherine/Jill feud now that the are no longer mother and daughter!

Breaking News

Nathalie Kelley Says She Is Not Returning To DYNASTY For Season 2

In a surprise admission during an interview with E Online, one of the core members of CW’s Dynasty reboot, Nathalie Kelley revealed she is not filming season 2 of the primetime sudser when it resumes filming next month.

Kelley plays Blake’s (Grant Show) wife, Cristal, who ended the season one cliffhanger in a precarious predicament after being shot by Claudia Blaisdel (Brianna Brown), while the Carrington mansion went up in flames, as well.

Kelley tells E! “I won’t be returning for Season 2.”  She went on to say as of the fate of Cristal:  ” Is it a coma? Is it death? … I actually don’t know. But I know that I’m not going to Atlanta in July, that I’m staying (in Los Angeles) … I’ve got my life back.”

Dynasty returns for its all-new season beginning on Friday, October 12th.

So, disappointed to hear there will be no Nathalie on season 2 of Dynasty?  How do you think they will write Cristal out of the story:  Coma … her body found will not be found … or is she truly dead?  Share your theories in the comment section below.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

ABC Officially Picks Up ‘Roseanne’ Spinoff, ‘The Conners’ With No Roseanne Barr Participation

Word on late Thursday afternoon is that ABC has now officially moved forward and gave a pick-up to the Roseanne spinoff series, The Conners.   

As viewers know, there had been speculation that the series would revolve around Sara Gilbert’s character of Darlene, but now the other concept with the entire family in the title is the direction the new series will go (although it is said to be the “working title” of the series.)

The Conners received a ten episode order and will make the fall TV schedule, and will reside on Tuesday night’s on ABC at 8PM.

Roseanne Barr’s controversial tweets led to the network’s swift decision to cancel her series.

In the new deal, Barr will have no financial or creative involvement in The Conners after reaching a settlement with series producer, Tom Werner.

The Conners will feature the rest of the Roseanne core cast including: John Goodman, Laurie Metcalf, Sara Gilbert, Lecy Goranson, and Michael Fishman.

According to Deadline:  It is unclear how exactly Barr’s character will be written off but ABC describes it as “a sudden turn of events.”  On the new show, after a sudden turn of events, the Conners are forced to face the daily struggles of life in Lanford in a way they never have before. This iconic family – Dan, Jackie, Darlene, Becky and D.J. – grapples with parenthood, dating, an unexpected pregnancy, financial pressures, aging and in-laws in working-class America. Through it all, the fights, the coupon cutting, the hand-me-downs, the breakdowns – with love, humor and perseverance, the family prevails.

In a statement ABC commented: “The Conners’ stories demonstrate that families can always find common ground through conversation, laughter and love. The spinoff will continue to portray contemporary issues that are as relevant today as they were 30 years ago.”

A major turning point to greenlight the series came when the fact that the new series does not feature Barr’s character Roseanne Conner, which rights to which she is said to maintain, paved the way for an agreement with no Barr.

So, glad to hear The Conners will continue sans Roseanne? Comment below.

Continue Reading

Breaking News

Eva Longoria Gives Birth To Baby Boy!

Wonderful news for Eva Longoria and her husband Jose “Pepe” Baston.  The duo welcomed into the world their new son on Tuesday named, Santiago Enrique Baston.

The little man he was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.  Santiago weighed in at 6 pounds and 13 ounces at birth.

“We are so grateful for this blessing,” Longoria said HOLA! USA, who has exclusive pics of new mom and her son.

This is Longoria’s first child.  Baston has four other children from a previous message.

As many know, the former The Young and the Restless, Desperate Housewives, EP of Devious Maids, and star and creator of the comedy sitcom Telenovela, and the soon to be seen EP of Grand Hotel, married Baston back on May 21, 2016, and announced that they were expecting their first child together in December of last year.

Share your congrats and well-wishes in the comment section below for Eva, Jose, and Santiago,

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement

Video du Jour

This week, Nick lost temporary custody of Christian leading to a defiant and emotional turn by Joshua Morrow (Nick) as he has to say farewell to the little boy he has come to love as his own son, and give him to his father, Victor, who wanted and was granted custody of the child. Watch the hankie-inducing moment! Leave A Comment

The Michael Channel

Recent Comments

  • Scott (ATWT Fan): “Hate to admit it, but this was not the first time the opening was updated. Ingo was added shortly after…
  • Soaphound: “I agree, KMB. But the day Billy leaves, so do I. I adore Chase but Billy's acting really…
  • Soaphound: “Dear Rebecca1, I'm torn on Julexis. Liked them together but like Julian without her, too. But... are you…
  • Phil: “Rosanne was mediocre
  • Jamesj75: “Hey Rebecca! I just noticed your comments here. You have perfectly nailed the character of Carly, and I am in…
Advertisement

Power Performance

Joshua Morrow as Nick

The Young and the Restless

Airdate: 6-14-2018

Advertisement

Popular